How to carve things in the bark:
- You can send us your
sentence or image ecc...telling us how many pixel you'd like it to
take up. Every little square you can see in the grid is made of 100
pixels (10p x 10p).
- Depending on your donations, we'll give you pixels. The more you
donate, the bigger and more visible your gift to your partner will
be! Make your present as big as you wish, depending on what you want
and can afford. Your donation will make your sentence/pictures visible.
Your donation won't give you any rights on this page or this domain.
- Your carving (image or sentence) will be online forever.
- The service could be subjected to interruptions only due to the
natural traffic of the net.
Donations and online publishing:
- Your pixels will be "carved"
in the bark only after you donate. The average time for your gift
to be up is 24 hours, all things being equal.
donation)we'll carve images/sentences up to 2500 pixels.
- For donations of 2 to 4 euros we'll carve images/sentences up to
- For donations of 5 to 8 euros we'll carve images/sentences up to
- For donations of 9 to 15 euros we'll carve images/sentences up to
and so on
-Contact us anyway before you make a donation:
we'll talk about it: firstname.lastname@example.org
donate through Paypal
or donate to Forward Agency ODV (ForArt): Donation
Contact us anyway before
you make a donation: we'll talk about it.
Modifications and refunds:
- Once your sentence/image is online,
you won't be able to change it.
- Once your sentence/image, you won't be able to get any refunds.
- If you want to remove an image/sentence from the website you can
do it, but we won't refund you for your donation. The pixels will
become available again to everyone.
Images or sentences:
- The images you send us will have to be of the right size. .GIF,
.JPG and .JPEG with a reasonable resolution. Animated images will
have to be .GIF.
- The images can't contain copyrighted material (unless you are its
- If you'd just like to write something, you'll need to tell
us the font you want to use to carve it in the bark.
- If you want to carve an image,
please know that we won't accept obscenity, pornography, racism or
illegal images. If we reject your image (at our unquestionable judgement)
you'll be allowed to provide us with a new one, or get a refund.
- We'll do our best to avoid defamation and any other abuse. If someone
carve an image that you find to be legally controversial, contact
us: we'll fix the problem. If you are the owner of the material
posted or if said material is detrimental to your person, we will
remove it. If an image is removed due to legal reasons, the donor
will be able to replace it with something inoffensive.
- We're not legally responsible for sentences, images or names on
the website: we offer a service in exchange for donations, and the
responsibility falls on whoever decides to carve something in the
bark (except for offensive material, as previously stated). Contact
us if you believe something should be removed for valid reasons.
- Any kind of repeated abuse (e.g. multiple requests to change images
or sentences, multiple requests to put offensive or illegal material
online), with the clear intent of deceiving us and/or a third party,
will lead to us removing the material without any refund.
The website could temporarily go offline due to maintenance or migrations
to more powerful servers. We'll make sure that these interruptions
are as short as possible. We won't provide any refunds for interruptions
of the service, not even longer interruptions than expected - especially
if they are caused by technical reasons we have no responsibility